Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A High Priced Star For Sell

ATTENTION, ATTENTION I have 19 point and seven assist and 38 minutes a game for sale... Going once...Going twice... going three times. What's wrong... these averages are almost as good as Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Jason Kidd. Still no takers? Hey...Charlotte... Golden State... Sacramento; are you telling me that you have point guards on your team? Golden State, I say you starting a rookie who couldn't bring the ball past half court the other night(Demarcus Nelson). I also saw you start another guy that has never scored over 17 points(C.J Watson) in a game. Sacramento are you telling me the guy who once had a song named "My Prerogative" and one of those "Jackson Five" guys are better than my Stephon Marbury. That guy you have from Slo-venia can't be fast enough to play in the NBA. What is wrong with you people? Charlotte your coach worked with the BIGGEST QUESTION in the league and made him The Answer. The question was also the reason why the League has a dress code. Your coach won a championship with a guy who was traded five time in his first seven years in the league. Did I mention that your really don't have any point guards that shoot over 42 percent from the field? Come on, somebody needs Stephon Marbury; the same guy who knew that KG wouldn't bring a title to Minnesota and Mike D'Antoni to Phoenix. The guy can sees the future and no one wants him?

No comments:

Post a Comment