Saturday, November 22, 2008

You Can 't Play With My Ball

I have been receiving Crap for the blog about Stephon Marbury the other day. It's not that I'm a Starbury fan, I'm a basketball fan and I would like to see the best product put on the court. This whole saga seems childish to me; How in Phoenix Starbury wanted to go New York because he was "home sick" D'Antoni took offense to that and let him go. Now that they meet in New York D'Antoni wont let him play despite Starbury being able to score like Nash and distributing the ball almost as good. D'Antoni is giving up possible victories because of his pride. GET OVER IT MEN; and I use that word loosely because of the way you are acting. It's like kids on the playground; Mikey wont let Stephon play with his new basketball because, Stephon didn't want to be on Mikey's team because he thought they will never win. I thought you were Professionals act like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment